News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1960 Cadillac Eldorado Seville Registry

Started by 60eldo, July 27, 2013, 09:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the48indian

here is a few pictures of my 1960 seville, 37000 miles
Bradley Rozema

Doug L

Doug L

60eldo

Thank you, I have regestered both cars
Jon. Kluczynski

lowrider

Still collecting Eldorado Seville FW #'s? When I head down to the restoration shop I'll see what mine is..
R Shaw

lowridercaddy@msn.com

60eldo

Yes,  28 so far,,,I think its gonna take a while but its a start,,, yes if anyone sees one for sale or at a show, just try to get the VIN or car number and tell me here,,,,thanks  Jon
Jon. Kluczynski

Jerry Puma

Good luck as you assemble the roster! I have been compiling a roster of 1964 Eldorados for the past 20 years. I'm up to 257.
Jerry Puma
1964 Eldorado
1961 Series 62 6-window

wrefakis

welcome to the roster building project!
been doing 59 Biarritz 30+ years,have around 425 for sure 95% of whats left
good luck on it!

60eldo

By the way, I just bought a J moulding for the pass. side but the holes where the clips go are filled in. Does anyone have a pic of the pass or driver side with the mouldings off, maybe you could send me a pic so I know where to drill holes?   thanks,,,Im also looking for a driver side J moulding
Jon. Kluczynski

D59seville2012

Hi Jhonny,
Here is the info on the one I have down here in Florida ( car needs restoration)
Fw 348
Trim SO 348
Paint 12
Top 2

Hope this helps in getting your lis done

Denny Ferreira

lowrider

Ok, here is my 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Seville. Still putting the car together. It came with tons of spare parts.
Factory Air Lift, A/C, Vacuum locks, Cruise control, Power Vent windows, Power trunk, Tri Power, radio control floor button, 6 way power seat. Going to send the required info to GM Heritage Centre for a build sheet..

60-6437
FW- 872
Trim (forgot to write it down lol)
Paint- 97-1
Top- 1
R Shaw

lowridercaddy@msn.com

C.R. Patton II

Hello Mr. Shaw

Very kind of you to share your most recent acquisition.  I would wager push ups that your car was manufactured on April 20, 1960.  I'm a student of this game. Please keep us abreast of your achievements.  Nice car!

I know the guy with #871.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Austin

Here is some of my pictures of the 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Seville that I just bought  VIN# 60H117434 in 7/21/2015

Mike Baillargeon #15848

Nice car Austin!!

Where did you find her?

Mike
Mike
Baillargeon

76eldo

Mine is body 64.

See tag photo below.

There is one in West Virginia being hot rodded and also one in Ohio, same fate.

Brian
Brian Rachlin
Huntingdon Valley, Pa
I prefer email's not PM's rachlin@comcast.net

1960 62 Series Conv with Factory Tri Power
1970 DeVille Conv
1970 Eldo
1970 Caribu (?) "The Cadmino"
1973 Eldorado Conv Pace Car
1976 Eldorado Conv
1980 Eldorado H & E Conv
1993 Allante with Hardtop (X2)
2008 DTS
2012 CTS Coupe
2017 XT
1956 Thunderbird
1966 Olds Toronado

Rod Dahlgren #19496

I have the Jim Reeves car in my storage now. Owner wants me to have it ready to show October 4 this year. It will be at the Concours d'Elegance Niello at Serrano in California. I will have all the numbers for you next week.

Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?

Austin

Quote from: Mike Baillargeon  #15848 on July 29, 2015, 08:04:32 PM
Nice car Austin!!

Where did you find her?

Mike
[/quote

Thanks Mike!!  I found it in a Little old ladies garage in Cleveland Ohio right around the corner from me. The car is so clean underneath!!

eldo59

Saw this beauty for sale 13 years ago and then saw it for sale again 3 three years ago.
Have some nice photo's of it. anyone know who owns it now?

Here's the ebay add from three years ago.

This is the best Original Cadillac Eldorado Seville in existence.  I am selling this car as an original survivor car with 27,691 original miles.  I have owned this car for 10 years.  In 2011 in won a second place at the Cadillac-LaSalle Grand National meet, the first place finisher was a 1958 Eldorado Brougham.  It also won a judges award for most original.  This car is originally from Oregon.  The original Oregon plates issued to the car in 1961 are included.  There is a photo of them and they are mint.  The car has been stored locally in Ohio in a climate contolled building.  The car runs flawlessly.  The car is 100% complete (less battery).  Rides on the air ride system.  Tri-Power carburation is tuned perfectly.  Take it on the highway and it will fly.  The paint in my opinion is 99% original wil a small repair to the front left corner of the hood.  It was leaded professionally before I bought the car.  The spot is the size of a pencil eraser but not noticable.  Brightwork and chrome are excellent.  Eldorado hubcaps are perfect sitting on correct bias ply tires.  Interior is perfect in every way.  Not a single pit to be found.  Interior looks showroom new.  Truck is showroom new.  Just look at the photos of the trunk pull down motor.  Car is equipped with Autronic Eye and Cruise Control, being from Oregon no A/C was ordered.  This is a one of a kind opportunity to own the best Eldorado in the world.  I have many all original Cadillac cars, this is by far my best.  I am selling this car with many reservations but with a house under construction, the time has come to part with some of the cars.  Email me for more information, I will email you back with a phone number so I can further answer questions for you.  Thanks, Mike.
Mauro Bonfitto

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Absolutely remarkable.

I see the data plate still has dabs of sealer over the rivets. Other than on my '59 S62 Coupe, this is is the only other 59/60 I have seen with the sealer still there.

Is the power steering pulley supposed to be black on 59/60 cars with air suspension?

A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute