News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Please note that the PM function is not intended as an email system. Due to possible space requirements, we cannot guarantee that messages will always be available. They could be automatically removed by a future server clean up action.

So, if you have any important PM's, please make a copy on your own computer, just in case. Some people are seeing a graphic that indicates a significant percentage in excess of a limit. You can ignore that message but be aware that there is a physical limit. Keeping your PM Inbox as clean as possible is a good practice.

Stefan
Please note that the PM function is not intended as an email system. Due to possible space requirements, we cannot guarantee that messages will always be available. So if you have any important PM's make a copy on your own computer, just in case.

Stefan
I just cleared out all my messages- both inbox and sent - all 23 pages of them.  Problem solved.
General Discussion / Re: Personal message limit
Last post by Highwayman68 - Today at 09:42:03 AM
I am receiving Mailbox Full messages now when sending PMs.
General Discussion / Re: Personal message limit
Last post by Lexi - Today at 09:34:11 AM
Haven't seen one of those messages yet. Clay/Lexi
I know saying this will probably get me kicked over to the kiddi table, but I am really sad to see this change to the forum.

There, I said it....... Albeit in someone else's post because I didn't have the guts to make my own.
Want To Buy - Parts / 1929 Splash Pans
Last post by grwell - Today at 08:55:38 AM
I need of splash pans, please call or email. Thanks, Geoff Weller.    517.599.3920.  grwell@comcast.net
Same here: "29 Messages - 2900% full"
Many years ago I sold an absolutely mint one-owner '83 CdV with 56,xxx miles. Within a couple weeks the customer said just as the odometer was about to advance to 57,000, it suddenly jumped to 67,000 miles accompanied by a loud snapping noise as he was driving the car. I don't recall what the problem was but we got it repaired and reset the mileage.   
For Sale - Cars / Re: 1965 Cadillac Deville Conv...
Last post by James Landi - Today at 07:30:48 AM
"Im in love...."

John,  Lord knows, that's a financially dangerous emotion... important to occupy your mind with other fanciful thoughts...James