News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

For Sale 1980 Official GM Cadillac Shop Manual

Started by Jeff Pendleton #22056, December 14, 2011, 10:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Pendleton #22056

Sold my car, now I need to sell the shop manual.  Barely used at all.  Includes those really great fold-out wiring and vacuum diagrams.  $25 plus $5 to mail in the US.
Jeff Pendleton
CLC #22056
1992 Allante

Jeff Pendleton #22056

Hi Everyone, 
I still have my 1980 Shop manual.  I was asking $30 shipped book rate, but will lower that to $25.  Its just sitting here.
Jeff
1976 Eldo Conv
Jeff Pendleton
CLC #22056
1992 Allante

TJ Hopland

Not trying to take away a sale but I remember being very mad at how incomplete the electrical was for that year and finding out that they made a separate electrical manual.  Its still a good book with lots of good mechanical information  but I would hate for someone that is having electrical issues get it only to find out they still need to find an electrical book.   

$25 is a good deal.   Its still darn near a 2" thick manual. 
Most of the book and manual vendors would be asking at least $75 for a non beat up non greasy finger printed original manual.
73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI, over 30 years of ownership and counting
Somewhat recently deceased daily drivers, 80 Eldo Diesel & 90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason