News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

49 sedanette reveal molding clips

Started by Wtt, December 11, 2019, 06:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtt

Apparently clips are unobtainable. Is there another way to attach the windshield and back window moldings?  Wtt

49caddyman

These clips are, unfortunately, unobtainable.  You'll have to locate good used originals to attach the stainless window trim.  I may have a few good ones left, but they're at My home in Massachusetts and I'm currently at My Florida residence until the 1st week of May, 2020.  If You haven't located any by then please contact Me.  Joe Cutler

Wtt

Thanks for responding Joe. I have four or five that are still usable so there’s a good chance I’ll be checking with you in May. Thanks again.
Wayne Tenney

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Jeff Maltby 4194

These the clips you need ? 
Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500

Wtt

Yes Jeff. That’s part of it. Also need the part that clamps on the pinch weld they snap into. If you know where to get either part I’ll buy whatever I can get.

Thanks for your response,  Wayne Tenney