News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Nice article ...The 1979–85 Cadillac Eldorado is slow, soft, and superb

Started by DHeins, January 02, 2024, 06:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokuspollutus

Nope-the '79-'85 Eldorado is simply one of the worst cars Cadillac ever made and no one should every be subject to owning one-especially an '82-'85 in good colors. Don't let the dealers try and drive up their profit margins-da 'luminum mota and metric tranny, wrong wheel drive and countless other sins should preclude everyone for owning one.

I offer an affordable service of disposal for the '84 and '85 models-especially those cosmetically perfect examples-as a community service to keep people from getting burned by one.

bcroe

Quote from: smokuspollutusNope-the '79-'85 Eldorado is simply one of the worst cars Cadillac ever made and no one should every be subject to owning one-especially an '82-'85 in good colors. Don't let the dealers try and drive up their profit margins-da 'luminum mota and metric tranny, wrong wheel drive and countless other sins should preclude everyone for owning one.

I offer an affordable service of disposal for the
'84 and '85 models-especially those cosmetically
perfect examples-as a community service to keep
people from getting burned by one.

Nobody is going to give you a 79-85 E car no matter
what you say about them or want one.  Slow, one of
the things about my 79, it took real care not to
spin the fronts every time I started.  Bruce Roe