News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Top hat, chauffeur cap, ladies vintage hats, etc

Started by Carfreak, February 28, 2024, 06:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

If you've been to the CLC Museum in Hickory Corners lately you might have noticed many of the cars have era-type decorative pieces on display aka Cadillac lifestyle. 

We are looking for a few additional items including:

• vintage mens' top hat
  • fedoras
  • vintage magazines & special interest publications
  • vintage furs & other dress coats - mens' or womens'
  • mens' or womens' scarves
  • travel accessories
  • chauffeur's caps
  • ladies vintage hats especially if colorful
  • vintage (dress) gloves - mens' or womens'
  • vintage purses - beaded or colorful, etc
  • 1980s era businessman's trenchcoat
  • late 1980s business magazine or Wall Street Journal
  • other items of interest that a Cadillac or LaSalle owner who have had in their car

If you have something you would be interested to donate, please send me a PM for my email to send description & photos.  Donations can be brought to the Gettysburg GN or September Cadillac Fall Festival. 

Thanks in advance! 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

phildeville@cox.net

Hi Suz,

Although I have nothing to offer @ this time, I will keep an eye out.  The difference between a museum & a collection is the quality of the vignettes (displays).  You are on the right path & I am confident in your success.

THX,

Phil
Phil Terry  CLC# 15270

Carfreak

Quote from: Stefan BartelskiDue to a technical glitch, one or more pictures that you recently uploaded have been lost. While we have corrected the problem that caused this loss, the pictures themselves cannot be retrieved. Please return to any posts that you made on February 23rd or later and, if possible, reload the pictures using the 'More... --> Modify' function.
Our apologies for the inconvenience
Stefan

Sharing the photos again.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.