News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

LOOKING TO BUY: 1930s Era Radio

Started by Auto_Inc, October 12, 2021, 12:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auto_Inc

Hello!

I am in search of a radio for a 1936 year Cadillac radio, preferable one that looks like this in the picture below, but open to options! Please let know know Via email.

Thanks in advance.

V63

I believe I have one? I'll post an image tomorrow

V63

Given the slight differences in the 1937 radio I believe mine is prior model 1936?

V63

Chris Cummings

I'm interested in a 1930 Delco Remy model 3002.  The one photo shows the components and the other shows how the dials and key lock are arranged on the instrument board.

cadillac32

Radio pictures.
Jim

Auto_Inc

Chris Cummings

Jim,

I think the radio you pictured is from 1933 or later.  The Genmotor box replaces the "B" batteries that were needed for the 1930 radio.

cadillac32

Hi Chris,
Yes the pictures I posted are of a radio from a '35 that I thought might be close to the needs of the original request of this post.
Thank you,
Jim

Chris Cummings

Jim,

I understand.  Didn't mean to sound argumentative.

If you know of a radio such as the one in the pictures I attached, please let me know.

Best regards,

Chris

Auto_Inc

Still hunting for the radio head for the 36/37 Cadillac

Please if anyone has a lead.

Thanks!