News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

39 Cadillac Parts

Started by Yates Milton, August 12, 2014, 04:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yates Milton

I am parting out a 1939 Cadillac 4 Dr. Sedan.  Series 6119.  Let me know what you can use. Will sell all for $1,995.  Located in eastern NC.
Yates Milton

cadillacking408

Do You still have the starter ,complete with solenoid? And do you have the dash push buttons? (throttle, starter, lights, ashtray, lighter), if so I'd be interested in them, let me know how much, thank you

Tom Boehm

Hello Yates, I'm looking for the handle on the front seat adjuster. I'm also looking for a heater switch for the basic heater. This is a plastic plate with a chrome handle under the dash to the left of the steering column. Thanks, Tom

Yates Milton

Have the seat handle ,but no other parts.  At 80 I am unable to remove the part, so I will have to get my son.  What do you feel is a fair price??

Yates Milton
252-777-1191
ymilton@nc.rr.com

rismt

Do you have the hood springs available by any chance ?
Thanks,
Bob Schwartz
CLC 25646
Bob Schwartz
CLC Member #25646
Spokane, WA
1939 Cadillac Series 61 Sedan

ChiVin

I'm looking for antenna bezel and radio knobs for 1942 cadillac series 63 they might be the same

thanks John

e-mail   info@chicagovintage.com     
mark hooper clc 25773 and 24169 west.mhooper@chicagovintage.com. phone 847 716 0610

PerryRod

I am needing the trunk deck hinges for my 39 Lasalle. Please call me @ 512-525-2822

lou-q

Yates,
I need the curved glass that goes in front of the clock.
Thanks,
Lou
Lou Quirch    CLC#26694
39-6127 coupe
67 DeVille convertible Venetian Blue
67 DeVille convertible Doeskin SOLD
67 Corvette Marina Blue Roadster
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary Black Convert
2020 Shelby GT500 Magnetic Metallic
67 DeVille convertible Donor car for parts
3 F250 Ford P/Us

Alan Harris CLC#1513

Looking for the sun visor support brackets. Do you have them?