News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1948 Cadillac Convertible parts

Started by Squarebody, December 18, 2019, 08:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squarebody

I have almost everything from a 1948 Convertible and from a coupe. I will be selling the parts because the project is way to much for me to handle. Please call, text or email me a description of anything you might be in need of for your project. The flat head Engine and Transmission were rebuilt by the previous owner and then never started. I also have a builder Engine and transmission for a 1949 Cadillac. Steve West @ 479-790-1791 Please leave a message if no answer. Thank You.

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Once you sell off the cream, you'll be left with a lot of iron that is impossible to ship & nobody wants. I suggest selling the complete package.
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

ccp49

Do you still have any parts left from the 48? I need a decklid and the chevrons that go under the taillights.
Thanks,
dan
Dan Barbieri
'49 Conv "in the works"
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

He hasn't boon on the board in 4 YEARS! Why not pick up the phone & call him??
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.