News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1966 fleetwood brougham. $8k AZ

Started by V63, March 20, 2024, 11:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V63

James Landi

WOW!  a lot to chew on... ''...some cosmetic things...'' I'll say...  the interior upholstery is the same color as ''accent paint'' do you think?  No mileage listed, but  apparently it was well preserved as the plastic dash thermistor housing is still intact, but what happened to the steering wheel hub. Could be a decent driver, but my first stop would be at a Maaco for a quick paint job before I would consider bringing it home!  Thanks for listing this. Hope it stimulates some interesting discussion, and perhaps a close look.  James 

J. Skelly

Jim Skelly, CLC #15958
1968 Eldorado
1977 Eldorado Biarritz
1971 Eldorado (RIP)

billyoung

Super Fly, your gonna make your fortune by and by.
Age 69, Living in Gods waiting room ( Florida ) Owned over 40 Old Cadillac's from 1955's to 1990 Brougham's. Currently own a 1968 Cadillac DeVille Convertible and a 1992 Cadillac 5.7 Brougham.

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

All that's missing is the "Ghostbusters" decal on the doors and a gumball on the roof.
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Lexi

Despite liking this model and year of Caddy, this is not "my cup of tea" color scheme wise. Clay/Lexi

V63

I guess The response has been so good, they RAISED the price to $10k from $8k🤦🏻�♂️🤣🤭✅