News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club August 2023 Newsletter

Started by Bill Levy CLC # 25695, July 28, 2023, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Levy CLC # 25695

:) From Under the Shade Tree of The North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club  :) August 2023.pdf

In the August 2023 issue of the Standard of The World newsletter:

Page 1. Neal Polan's 1962 Cadillac Convertible.  He just finished installing air conditioning, a rear option for a rag top.

Page 2. First Saturday Breakfast Social and unofficial meeting. Next one August 5th and then September 2nd at 9:00a.m. at Darran's, 7602 N. Jupiter Road, Garland, TX.   The restaurant is on the southeast corner of Jupiter and lookout.  Come on down for breakfast and some socializing with friends.

Page 3. An information page about the Cadillac Fall Festival.  Be sure to read the August issue of the Self Starter, page 38 for more information.

Page 4. Information about the CLC National Driving Tour.

Page 5. All about the CLC Grand National in Gettysburg, PA.  It will be a big one and we need judges for the field on Friday. Lots of exciting things to do, so make plans.  Get your Wyndham reservation NOW.

Page 6. NTX member Mark Waterman tells us about his trip to Minneapolis for the Fifties Car Show.

Page 7. Activities Calendar, more of our advertisers, our popular North Texas Region logo club items; and Digital 3 Printing (they print our newsletter).  Also, our officers and directors, and Sunshine Report.

Pages 8-10.  Alex Beloff III's Article on Cadillac's Da Vinci and Luxury Brand Dominance.

Page 11. Advertisement, Classifieds, and Membership Report. 

Page 12. Now the editor fun page.  Why? Because snail mail editions are being place in envelopes, meaning no stamp or label on the back page, and the newsletters are cleaner and less wrinkled. So, I have currently claimed this page for some photos.  I hope you enjoy them.

Note: As I get car show information during the week I will forward it in a email to NTX members.

Happy Trails.

Bill "Lifer" Levy
North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club
President, Newsletter Editor, Pate Swap Meet Director
B. Levy
41 61S Fastback
68 Sedan DeVille
68 Coupe DeVille
73 Fleetwood Brougham
01 Eldorado ETC
06 STS 1SG