News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1940 LaSalle series 50 Parts for Sale

Started by Andrew Zizolfo clc#5011, November 11, 2007, 11:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Zizolfo clc#5011

A CLC member friend of mine asked me to post the following 1940 LaSalle Series 50 parts for sale for him. If interested, please contact:
Bill Goodwin - 615 451 3555 or e-mail: shufli01@bellsouth.net.

Window Track w/chrome bead,roof insulation,distributor caps,grill(both sections),windshield rubber gasket, fender welting,window track,front bumper(chrome in great shape), pully(water pump),belt(water pump),condenser(84U), point set,horn button,wheel bearings(frontinner),carburator kit(903),window felt(chrome bead),voltage regs.(6 volt),spring and shackle bushings,head light bulbs(halogen),clutch and pressure plate,tail light lenses,deck lid insulation,door weather strip,rear wheel bearings,starter brush set,generator brushes(r51x),rotor button,front and rear seals(set),wheel cyl kits.

Kerry Pilling

I'm looking for a gas tank for my 39 and I understand that a 40 will work. Do you have a gas tank for sale? reply to; kpilling@hotmail.com  Thanks, Kerry

Joe McCormick

Hi,  I'm looking for a good running, engine, for a '40 LaSalle, or would consider the Cadillac, which is a 346 cubic inch instead of the 320 cu. inch.  Please reply to JPMCARCOLL@aol.com.  Thanks, Joe

irish315

lookig for a oil pump for a 322c.i. flathead v-8 please reply to padotman315@verizon.net
Marty