News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

desperate for 1939 lasalle parts

Started by Greg Mouton, March 22, 2008, 02:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Mouton

Hey forum I am trying to get parts of any quality to getr my dads old 39 lasalle back together it has been in the family for years but because of theives in a bad neighborhood parts were stolen and brought to the scrap for drug money I guess , a fellow forum menber Tom Meyers was so kind to sell me an old parts car that provided the drive train but I still need a lot of stuff  so I would be happy to get parts that some of you guys would think are junk just to get my car together and I will hunt for replacements later I need trunk handle hood  any fenders a master cylinder wheel cylinder a front grill ,wind shield wiper assembly a heater case any kind of old parts you may consider unusable may be enough to help me , oh and last but not least a hood latch/ onament , and again I dont care what the condition is it has to be better than nothing !

cell 1-337-783-9177 or call toll free mon -fri  10 am to 5 pm central time

Fred Zwicker #23106

Kanter Auto Parts in NJ has new master cylinders and probably has wheel cylinders.  Call them 1-800-526-1096 or www.kanter.com  Attached is a picture of the new Master Cylinder from Kanters after installation.

Check Ebay for other parts or if you are a CLC member, put an ad in "The Self Starter".

Fred
1930 LaSalle Convertible Coupe, CCCA Senior
1939 LaSalle 2-Dr. Conv.  CLC Senior in 2008
1940 Cadillac Series 75 4 Dr. Convertible
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1948 Cadillac Convertible - modified by Holly (driver)
1966 Cadillac DeVille Conv. Restored - Red
See Pictures at www.tpcarcollection.com

John Binder

Quote from: Greg Mouton on March 22, 2008, 02:12:04 PM
Hey forum I am trying to get parts of any quality to getr my dads old 39 lasalle back together it has been in the family for years but because of theives in a bad neighborhood parts were stolen and brought to the scrap for drug money I guess , a fellow forum menber Tom Meyers was so kind to sell me an old parts car that provided the drive train but I still need a lot of stuff  so I would be happy to get parts that some of you guys would think are junk just to get my car together and I will hunt for replacements later I need trunk handle hood  any fenders a master cylinder wheel cylinder a front grill ,wind shield wiper assembly a heater case any kind of old parts you may consider unusable may be enough to help me , oh and last but not least a hood latch/ onament , and again I dont care what the condition is it has to be better than nothing !

cell 1-337-783-9177 or call toll free mon -fri  10 am to 5 pm central time

Check the current issue of Hemmmings  listed under Cadillac  and also LaSalle
there is a two car (both Sedans ) Package plus parts currently available in PA
very inexpensive if you can take all
I have photos if you email me privately

Greg Mouton

Still looking for anyones leftovers

Greg Mouton   1337 783 9177
or toll free at1 877 715 27

Greg Mouton

Anyone with leftover parts for a 39 call me  toll free # is 1 877 715 2768  or 
my cell is1 783 9177