News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1934 Cadillac Inside Rear View Mirror Wanted. Are other years the same?

Started by 34lasalleclubsedan, April 14, 2013, 02:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

34lasalleclubsedan

Hi Guys, I am in need of a inside rear view mirror for a 1934 Cadillac Closed car. I really don't need the bracket, just the mirror itself. Some of you Cadillac guru's may know if these are the same for other year Caddy's and models, such as V8 V12 V16??? That info would be of help in my search. Thanks so much , Jim
Jim Fredrick

Warren Rauch #4286

The brackets only fit a couple of body styles. The parts book also  lists #1096343 , glass and frame assembly for rear view mirror with ball swivel. It fits series 350 ,355D,370D,452D and 36-90 ,37-90. ( that's  all 34-35 Cadillac /Lasalle and 36-37 v16)                                                                                    If the glass can be removed from the frame, you will probably be faster to fix it. Most glass shops will cut you new mirror ,if you only need that. You might also check into having it resilvered.Warren

Warren Rauch #4286

Correction; The 1935 LaSalles were series 35-50 ,so they used a different mirror. Warren