News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

MY FIRST RESTO

Started by ronngail, January 14, 2015, 08:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronngail

I FOUND A 1952 CAD 4 DR IN MONTANA, HER NEW HOME IS IN CA, I WILL FOLLOW UP WITH PICS, LOVE THIS CAR :) 8)

hudson29

Please tell us all about it and post plenty of pics. Many of us will be curious what you found and how you get on.

Vintage Paul
1939 Cadillac 6127 Coupé
1929 Hudson Town Sedan
1926 Hudson Anderson Bodied Coupé
1923 Ford Runabout

Bobby B

Hey Ron,
  Welcome aboard! I second Vintage Paul. Pics, Progression and Lowdown on the "Acquisition"……… Good Luck!
                                                                                                                                                         Bobby
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

ronngail

I have always had a love for Cadillac's, the bigger the better, I let my brother in law know about what I was looking for, He lives in Montana so He called my 1 day an said he had found an old Cad the body looked all original, Less the motor an transmission, He sent me pics, I t was in a wrecking yard way in the back, the son of the owner had no ideas about the value of the car, I asked my brother in law to get me a price, I bought the car for $500.00, an 6 months aging my wife an I took a car trailer an brought her back to Ca, now I have the front clip off so I can get to the frame, an restore her as she deserves. I will follow up with pics as soon as I can figure out how to upload them to the web site.