News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

'32 V12 Coupe & V8 Limo

Started by lou-q, December 11, 2015, 03:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lou-q

I'm trying to help a friend whose husband passed away.  She needs to find a home for some of the cars in his collection.  She hasn't come up with a definite price (she's kind of overwhelmed right now).  Pictures are attached.  The coupe appears to be in running condition and is real nice but hasn't been run in several years.  The limo is all there, but it's been even longer since its been run.  It needs interior work & heaven knows what else.  Let me know if anyone has any interest. 

Thanks, Lou
Lou Quirch    CLC#26694
39-6127 coupe
67 DeVille convertible Venetian Blue
67 DeVille convertible Doeskin SOLD
67 Corvette Marina Blue Roadster
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary Black Convert
2020 Shelby GT500 Magnetic Metallic
67 DeVille convertible Donor car for parts
3 F250 Ford P/Us

32 Cad V12 CC

Lou:
I am interested in the V8 Sedan. Can you please send pics and price to
E/: msweeney@mokancomm.net

Thank you
Michael Sweeney:
P: 913.837.1660

32cadclubcoup

I would like to know what she is thinking on the coupe price you can email me at pedal_car@hotmail.com thanks Rick Smith

William Aprile

very intrested in coupe please call bill at 1 516 319 5475 or email matchboxb@aol.com thanks