News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1960 Fender Skirt

Started by Skwerly62, October 27, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skwerly62

NOT the whole thing but I have an extra mechanism saved from a scrapped skirt. Maybe you need it to fab a new skirt or yours is rusted damaged etc. Just bead blasted it and primed with red oxide. Free,  Just pay shipping if you want it or stop by to pick up in 18938.

Chris
Skwerly55email addresses not permitted
1958 Extended Deck 62 Sedan SOLD
1960 Coupe - current project
USCG Vet - Fly CG!

Ken Perry

Most people seem to just toss things like that. It's a smart thing to save and nice of you to offer it to someone who might need it. I have a few I have saved for 59 and 60 Cad skirts. Not something I see being made amytime soon .  Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

Skwerly62

Thanks amen,
I can see being able to fabricate a skirt (someone with metal skills) but this thing not too easy! My car came with 3 skirts, one mostly held together with fiberglass and undercoating. 🇺🇸
1958 Extended Deck 62 Sedan SOLD
1960 Coupe - current project
USCG Vet - Fly CG!