News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

SOLD 1961 CADILLAC original CRUISE CONTROL KIT - Refurbished & "tested"

Started by Gary W Thorne, March 25, 2019, 06:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary W Thorne

Here is a RARE good used original 1961 Cadillac Cruise Control kit.(This was a one year only design). Based upon my research, it appears all of the major components are here.

I have included two (2) working control panels. The burgundy one has slider issues while the black one operates nicely as it should. You have the option to switch the sliders as the burgundy panel appears to be in nicer condition & you will have a spare.   

The mounting bracket for the "brain" is the one used for  1959 & 1960 applications. It is possible, in my opinion the bracket for 1961 was slightly longer in length. Therefore, I have included a "Spare Part" (see pics) which could be used to lengthen the bracket. This spare part was cut from what I am guessing may have been a 1961 bracket. I cut it to convert the bracket to match a '59 & '60 brain bracket.

The "brain" has been cleaned, lubricated & tested & appeared to operate as it should.

All of the original cables turn freely.

I have included two throttle rods although the longer one appears to be the correct one.

The wiring harness is complete & appears to be in OK condition.

Asking price is $2065.00

THIS KIT HAS BEEN SOLD

arch62

Any chance you have the dash wheel assembly for a '62 ?
Thanks

61Caddy9090

Hi Gary,

Do you still have the CC kit for sale?  I have a 1961 Series 62 Convertible.

Vince

Gary W Thorne

Hi Vince, just sent you a PM  & YES, I still have one.

Cheers,

Gary

arch62