News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Barn Full of Parts 1927-1931

Started by yachtflame, June 13, 2019, 06:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yachtflame

My collection of 1927-1931 metal keeps swelling! I have enough parts to build two or three complete cars! From wheels to roof supports and everything in between. I recast in bronze most of the original pot metal parts including throttle gears, throttle levers dash levers, windshield lifting mechanisms, door handles, window cranks, dash levers,  fender light bases, rumble seat steps, rear light stanchions, Lasalle intake manifold centers, Landau bars, lap robe end brackets and rear foot rest brackets. I have 82 molds now for the pot metal parts. I also make the rear seat assist grab ropes.
If it goes to a ‘27-‘31 Cadillac or Lasalle, I probably have it!
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17057
yachtflame@yahoo.com
413-658-4416
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

terryufs

Wayne, Its Terry Mostyn. I bought a few parts off of you last year. I am having a problem getting the chrome radiator
shell off of my 31 caddy. Do I have to remove the radiator to remove it. I removed all the bolts around the top and the sides.
Is there anything underneath that is holding it?

yachtflame

Terry,
I sent you a PM. Let me know if you’re still having problems.

Wayne
yachtflame@yahoo.com
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075