News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Wanted - 1976 Steering wheel

Started by okccadman, February 28, 2020, 07:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

okccadman

I need a buckskin colored Steering wheel for my 76 Coupe de Ville d'Elegance.  Its strange that mine is cracked on an otherwise well preserved interior.
Jim Jordan CLC# 5374
Oklahoma City, OK

55 Series 62 Sedan
56 Series 62 Coupe
56 Fleetwood 75 Derham Limo
59 Fleetwood Sixty Special
66 Fleetwood Brougham
66 Superior Hearse/Ambulance
67 Fleetwood Sixty Special
68 Fleetwood Eldorado
76 Coupe de Ville d'Elegance
90 Brougham
92 Fleetwood Coupe
93 Allante
94 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Eldorado Commemorative Edition

Cadillac Fleetwood

Forty-Five Years of Continuous Cadillac Ownership
1970 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 DeVille Convertible
1989 Fleetwood

"The splendor of the most special occasion is rivaled only by the pleasure of journeying there in a Cadillac"

Jeff Wilk

Going to be pricey for sure when found.
"Impossible Only Describes The Degree Of Difficulty" 

Southern New Jersey

1959 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special
1975 Eldorado Convertible (#12 made)
1933 Phaeton Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"
1933 Master Sedan Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"

SOLD
1976 Cadillac Mirage (factory authorized Pick-Up)
1958 Cadillac Sixty-Special
1958 Cadillac Sixty-Special
1958 Cadillac Sedan
1958 Cadillac Coupe Deville

CORVAIRWILD

I need the same or similar wheel for my 1978 Eldorado Biarritz, this is the two tone last of the last special edition with the glass moonroof. My two spoke '78 wheel is ugly IMO, and badly cracked. I much prefer the '76 style. Need not be perfect, the car is just driver quality, and it drives beautifully, but as is so typical, it was an eBay purchase with a hundred pictures, the 101st probably woukd have showed alot of the defects, that I noticed after it was delivered. The car has tilt tele, I'm not sure if that changes anything.

CORVAIRWILD

The Caddy was delivered late in December 2017, and due to the post office delaying the paperwork for no reason, it was on the very back bottom of the transporter from Washington State, and the passenger window was left open inadvertently, and the passenger side interior was full of salt and road gravel from the cross country trip.