News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Searching for Climate Control Parts

Started by Bentley, November 08, 2019, 12:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley

Does anyone know where I can find an Ambient Sensor, In-Car Sensor and a switch for the control unit on a '68 DeVille? Thanks in advance.
Wes Bentley
CLC # 30183

Cadillac Fleetwood

I have a complete ATC dash control.  I had an ambient sensor, but it was in the dash top I shipped to Florida last week. PM sent.

-Charles Fares
Forty-Five Years of Continuous Cadillac Ownership
1970 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 DeVille Convertible
1989 Fleetwood

"The splendor of the most special occasion is rivaled only by the pleasure of journeying there in a Cadillac"

cadillactim

I have a rebuilt in car sensor, rebuilt dash control, and should have a rebuilt ambient sensor. You can email me at tagroves@wctel.net or call me at 864-348-7732.

Tim
Tim Groves

cadillacmike68

Not to hijack a thread, but do you have a vent switch for 1967-68 Tim?
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

cadillactim

Mike

Yes I do. You can call or email me.

Tim
Tim Groves

cadillacmike68

I'll ring you up Tue or Wed. I should have 3 of these whole control head assemblies, but can only find one so far.
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

spolij

Another hijack lol sorry Bentley!
66 DE Ville in the cruise control dash module is a plastic gear and a toothed shaft. Any one have extras?

Kurt Weess

spolij

Thanks K I ordered one. Keep my fingers crossed.

spolij

K got the part, 2actually, $50 each. I also figured out how to  fix a frozen control cabel.
Thanks again
John