News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

LaSalle Emblems.

Started by Artistic Precision, December 25, 2019, 08:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artistic Precision

Hey guys, Merry Christmas!

Does anybody have a 1940 trunk emblem, or 20s-30s winged grille crest emblem?

A. Porrino

carlhungness

Hi: I too am looking for some 1937 hubcap medallions as mine are badly damaged so before you put some on the interior please consider selling. I thought of the same thing, installing some LaSalle trim on the interior and I may use some of the extra hood trim I have. I am going to install an air conditioner in the trunk (along with a 12v DC 3 HP motor to run the compressor) and the duct has to enter somewhere. Most likely it's going in-between the opera seats and will be any shape I want, so there's a chance I may use some of the hood trim around the opening to ape the dash molding.
    But the dash molding is ribbed, so I'm not sure what to do. I want the mod to look stock.

yachtflame

I have a couple 1931 heating vents if you think they might work for you.

Wayne
yachtflame@yahoo.com
413-658-4416
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

grwell

I have a 1938 LaSalle Grill winged emblem that has been chrome plated, but I did not paint the crest yet. I did one for my 38 and it came out looking very nice. Contact if interested.

Geoff

grwell@comcast.net

carlhungness

Not sure if the '37 is same as the '38, but I'm OK for now on grille emblems. Thanks,
Carl H