News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Concerning a crank pulley

Started by Cadman-iac, January 08, 2020, 05:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadman-iac

Does anyone here remember someone looking for a 1 groove crankshaft pulley for a 331 from a 49 to a 55 Cadillac? It was just within the last few days that I had seen it. He had even posted a picture of the one he had with "rot issues" as he put it, but he said his damper was ok.

I can not find the post now, and others had answered his questions too. Unfortunately I don't recall the  OP's name and can't find it in a search.

Any suggestions?
CLC# 32373
1956 Coupe Deville A/C car "Norma Jean"

Cadman-iac

CLC# 32373

35-709

I recall it but have not been able to find it either.  I also seem to recall that the needed part was found and maybe that is why the post was deleted.
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

Cadman-iac

Quote from: 35-709 on January 09, 2020, 10:41:59 PM
I recall it but have not been able to find it either.  I also seem to recall that the needed part was found and maybe that is why the post was deleted.

Yeah,  the last thing I remember him posting was a picture of the pulley he had,  and it had rust on about half of it.
I had asked either Bruce or Mike if the OP had deleted his posts, would it remove ours too, and he said no.
I remember the picture really clearly, and I'd gone out and taken pics of the one I have for him yesterday.   Then it just disappeared that quick.
CLC# 32373

piperman

are you looking for the pulley or hermanic balance. I have both
D John Anderson