News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB 1953 Cadillac parts and 53 Eldo specific parts.

Started by Quentin Hall, January 27, 2020, 01:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quentin Hall

I’m just about to embark on a huge, multiple 53 Eldorado restoration project. I’m interested in any Eldorado specific parts as well as generic parts especially dash and interior/exterior diecast and chrome. Lighters, switches, knobs, etc etc.
what have you got?
I have an unlimited supply of cash*!!!

*Disclaimer, last sentence was a joke, we have a shit Australian exchange rate and USPS, UPS and Fedex are thieves.... but serious about nice parts for worthy projects.
You can email me direct on q53eldoradoemail addresses not permitted
53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz

mirrormatic

I sent a link to my picture ad for 200 1953 Fleetwood chrome, stainless, gold parts on sfbay craigslist, auto parts classification
charles marshall

Mike Baillargeon #15848

Quote from: Quentin Hall on January 27, 2020, 01:54:18 AM
I’m just about to embark on a huge, multiple 53 Eldorado restoration project.

Oh boy Quentin...this is going to be good!!...Good Luck!!...keep us posted....

Mike
Mike
Baillargeon

Bob Schuman

Check with your local police, I understand they have a good inventory. Sorry, Quentin, I just could not resist.
Bob Schuman
Bob Schuman, CLC#254
2017 CT6-unsatisfactory (repurchased by GM)
2023 XT5

Quentin Hall

Thank you Mike and especially Bob for your enthusiasm. Luckily my humour is equal to my sarcasm, so Bob, i’ll laugh it off....and then cry uncontrollably.
53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz