News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1937 Fleetwood Chrome Door Latch Cover / Finishing (Face) Plate

Started by Josh Noiles, November 25, 2020, 02:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Noiles

Serious buyer for the latch cover (chrome), AKA "Finishing Plate" or "Face Plate" for the LEFT FRONT (DRIVER'S) door latch on my 1937 Fleetwood Series 75 Five-Passenger Touring Sedan. Also in need the chrome-plated attaching screws.

See photo from shop manual, and of the one on the passenger door on my car, which is still present.

email:

joshnoilesemail addresses not permitted

or call or text my iphone:

1-902-790-9047

Undertaker & Justice of the Peace

Classic Car Club of America 39782
Auburn-Cord-Duesenberg Club 3768
Cadillac & LaSalle Club 28180
Professional Car Society 4223
Imperial Owner Registry 287892
Riviera Owners Association 15134

'56 Eldorado Seville
'60 Series 62 Six-Window
'65 Fleetwood Eldorado
'76 Coupe deVille

tozerco

Josh,

Got one here somewhere. Yours if you just pay the postage and give me some time to find it!
John Tozer

'37 7513
'37 7533

tozerco

Josh,

These things are “handed” (left hand or right hand) so I need to know which pair you want. I have both. No screws though.

Also... how did you go finding the engine bay plate? If you’re still looking you can have this one... bit “ratty” though...

John Tozer

'37 7513
'37 7533

tozerco

John Tozer

'37 7513
'37 7533

Josh Noiles

John, I’m interested in that firewall patent plate. I really appreciate your offer on the latch face / cover plates: a gentleman named Jim from NJ texted me and has sent me some, although they haven’t arrived yet. I wasn’t back on this thread to check the progress with getting responses until now. I apologize. Feel free to message me, call me or text me on my iPhone @ 1-902-790-9047, or facebook me (Josh Noiles)... or whatever is easiest. My email is joshnoilesemail addresses not permitted

I would just love to talk to someone else who owns some of these cars.

I am also still desperately seeking a pair of original foot hassocks, an original V8 owners manual and the chrome trim that goes along the running boards. Think you can assist? Either way, I’m keen on the firewall plate. Please let me know how we can proceed! :) Thanks again! :)
Undertaker & Justice of the Peace

Classic Car Club of America 39782
Auburn-Cord-Duesenberg Club 3768
Cadillac & LaSalle Club 28180
Professional Car Society 4223
Imperial Owner Registry 287892
Riviera Owners Association 15134

'56 Eldorado Seville
'60 Series 62 Six-Window
'65 Fleetwood Eldorado
'76 Coupe deVille

threadman