News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1942-1947 coupe doors

Started by VooDoo, November 08, 2022, 09:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VooDoo

I'm looking for a set of 1947 coupe doors. Driver side and passenger side with vent glass and flat glass would be great.  I believe 42-47 will work I believe the doors measure around 47 inches long. So again not off of a four-door sedan. Thank you for your help Andy

*** I'm sorry I meant to post this in parts wanted. Please feel free to move it. Sorry about that
Andy Fulenwider
1937 75 Series Convertible
1947 62 Series Custom Project

Barry M Wheeler #2189

For what series? There is a world of difference.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

VooDoo

The plan is to take a 4 door 62 series and convert it to a two door convertible with a Carson top. So not really sure if that makes a difference on the series it's more of the length of the door?
Andy Fulenwider

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Yes it does. The Series 61 doors have a lip on the bottom to cover the built-in step plate/running boards on the inside of the car. The Series 62 doors are smooth like you are wanting. Best of luck.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

VooDoo

Thank you for that information. Then it would definitely be the 62 series coupe doors?
Andy Fulenwider