News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1967 Calais connector question

Started by CadillacJay, February 23, 2023, 08:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CadillacJay

Hello! I am working on getting all the lights working on my 67 Calais. I have everything up and running and I'm putting it back together and I found a connector that I don't recall disconnecting. Could anyone tell me where it goes to? It has a pink Grey and white w/black stripe wires coming from it. Thanks in advance!

-Jay

The Tassie Devil(le)

G'day Josh,

You have an email from the Moderators that requires your attention.

Thanks,

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

Cadillac1967inthenorth

Quote from: CadillacJay on February 23, 2023, 08:47:36 PMHello! I am working on getting all the lights working on my 67 Calais. I have everything up and running and I'm putting it back together and I found a connector that I don't recall disconnecting. Could anyone tell me where it goes to? It has a pink Grey and white w/black stripe wires coming from it. Thanks in advance!

-Jay

There are connectors in mu deville 1967 that are used for options. For example: I dont have cruise control but connector is still there in case. Cruise was also a dealer installed option.

Matti R

Quote from: CadillacJay on February 23, 2023, 08:47:36 PMHello! I am working on getting all the lights working on my 67 Calais. I have everything up and running and I'm putting it back together and I found a connector that I don't recall disconnecting. Could anyone tell me where it goes to? It has a pink Grey and white w/black stripe wires coming from it. Thanks in advance!

-Jay

Hi Jay
It is for cruise control.
Best regards,
Matti
CLC #33333
67 DeVille convertible Sudan beige
79 Seville
64 Sedan DeVille
66 Calais Coupe