News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Status of poor response time issue

Started by Jeff Hansen, #4225, July 20, 2005, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Hansen, #4225

All,

Our web hosting firm will be moving our website to a different physical server within the next 24 - 48 hours.  Nothing about our setup will change other than the fact we will be running on a different computer.  URLs, etc. will remain unchanged.

I also will be removing older posts from the Forum to trim its size.

It is hoped that these two steps will return response times to an acceptable level.

Again, I thank you for your patience during the diagnosis and resolution of this problem.

Jeff

Jeff Hansen, #4225

All,

We are now running on a different computer and I have pruned about seven months worth of old posts from the Forum.  This should return response times to an acceptable level.

If response times continue to be acceptable, there will be a surprise coming to the website right after the Grand National.

Thanks again, everyone, for your patience!!

Jeff

Michael Stamps 19507

Seems better here tonight.

Stampie

PS - Surprises keep life fun.

Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397

Im finding it to work perfectly...thanks again for all your efforts, Jeff.