News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1976 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible - Carpet

Started by amarzano, March 12, 2024, 03:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amarzano

Trying to get some recommendations and help on color. My car is a white (cotillion) / red carpet (Firethorn).

I'm on the ACC website (any experience with ACC or other recommended vendors?) and not sure which color would be a match. They are sending me samples, but the issue is that my car's carpet has been dyed previously and the original portions have faded to orange, so I'm not sure what the original color is.

An ACC color code would be a great help.

Also, I assume that cutpile would be more original than their Essex product.

Appreciate any help and recommendations.

Thank you!

Alex
1976 Eldorado Convertible - Labor of Love

Seville Life

Usually the carpet at the very top of the toe-board is a good indicator of what it looked like when new. The other place was under the front seats. Firethorn everything often went pinkish?

I think ACC carpet is very good. If they can match the factory colour, not sure.

You could try SMS in Portland Oregon. Paul
Paul Bedford

KOKNEYELDO

When I restored my 75' Eldo I bought them (2 pieces) from "OPGI" and they were made by "ACC" and it came out great.

I actually bought a spare - just in case!
Present cars:

1975 Cadillac Eldorado convertible
1957 Ford Thunderbird
2007 Jeep Commander Overland
2018 Audi A3

Come On You Blues!