News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

57 Flletwood right hand wiper arm

Started by Andy Green, April 29, 2024, 07:05:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Green

Has anyone got a cam-O-matic right hand wiper arm for my 57 Fleetwood please. Thanks, Andy

dn010

I may have one in my pile of wiper arms. What kind of condition are you looking for?
-----Dan Benedek
'57 Cadillac Sedan Deville 6239DX
'81 DMC DeLorean

Andy Green

Hi Dan, thanks for your msg, it would be good to have a really nice one. I have the car for sale over here but I need another right hand arm. If you find a pretty good one can you post a photo please? Many thanks, Andy

dn010

I have not forgotten about this. I should be able to look at the wiper arms in the next few days and provide photos of what I have available.
-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean

Andy Green

dn010

I was able to find a pair of wiper arms but they're in rough shape, chrome is bad and missing the plastic for the cam. You might have better luck on eBay.
-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean

Andy Green

Hi Dan, thanks for looking for me and for coming back. I was told about a guy in the UK that had some so I have bought those, they look in good shape on the photos but they haven't arrived yet. Have a good day when you pick this up. Andy

dn010

That is good news Andy, I am happy to hear that. Hopefully they arrive the same condition as seen.
-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean