News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

TCM @ 8PM

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, January 02, 2024, 07:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

The picture shown of Mitchum for the 8 PM (EST) shows him driving what appears to be a 1941 60S Fleetwood. I think I've seen part of this movie, but am not sure. If so, I don't remember the car. But the window frames and top of the door garnish sure look like the 60S that I had. 

Just a heads up.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Either the picture on the web was a publicity shot, or whatever. But I'd forgotten about the '41 convertible in the first few minutes of the show. If you watched it, at least you got a glimpse of one of the the rarest 1940s car of all, the 1942 Chevy wagon. No wonder they crashed a Ford instead of the Chevy.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Clewisiii

I like bad movies. Today I am watching Howling VI.

The freak show comes to town and there is a 59 Cadillac towing at least a 35 ft Spartan Royal Manor trailer. The car was squatting. But it was pulling.
"My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."  Charles Kettering

Carfreak

Saw the new Ghostbusters Frozen Empire last week.  We always enjoy the GB movies particularly since they include 1959 M&M Ambulance aka Ecto 1.

Pro-car people usually complain when someone modifies a 1959 ambulance or hearse to look like this car; we've seen it done to many other years also.

My opinion is same as many others: 'better on the road than in a junk yard'.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.