News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1928/29 and 1930/31 light switch brackets and associated parts for sale

Started by yachtflame, April 12, 2021, 07:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yachtflame

I have cast many of the old pot metal parts in bronze. I have all the associated parts for the steering wheel center, levers, lower gears and light switch bracket. I also make door handles and window cranks and am now casting new hub caps and center medallions for Lasalle and cadillac V8/V12.
I have molds for rear foot rest brackets, rear lap robe rails, rear hand pull brackets and the rear side window "butterfly" handles.
I cast in aluminum 1931 Cadillac rear light stands with license plate holder.
If you are interested in any of these parts or any of the other 80 parts I have molds for, contact me.
Wayne Elsworth
yachtflame@yahoo.com
413-658-4416
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

Chris Cummings