News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Wanted - 1961 Cushion Topper

Started by Jerry Puma, July 09, 2008, 07:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry Puma

I am in need of a Cushion Topper for the front seat cushion of a 1961 Series 62 six window sedan. Ideally, I would like it in gray, which is part number 1476704. I would also consider blue or black - I don't have those part numbers. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Jerry Puma
Jerry Puma
1964 Eldorado
1961 Series 62 6-window

Jerry Puma

For the folks who are asking what a "cushion topper" is - it is the name of the optional seat covers offered by Cadillac. They came in a variety of colors and are made of a smooth cloth material with the vee and crest design sewn in it.. They have a foam backing.

Jerry
Jerry Puma
1964 Eldorado
1961 Series 62 6-window

Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397

I'm glad you explained what that was; I guessed it was a cushion covered in matching upholstery to raise a short driver up.