News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Bunches of 64 Cadillac Parts, Roughly Six cars dismantled in semi-trailers Col's

Started by Peter H. Luft CLC#19778, December 04, 2008, 01:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter H. Luft CLC#19778

Cleaning out parts inventory that I stored up for six 64 Eldorado's....over ten years.........Motors = lowest mileage 22k highest 89k....Transmissions, Rear axle assemblies, plus miles of wiring switches, windows, doors, hoods, front end clips, wheels, hubcaps, radios, all the STUFF when we dismantled six 64 cars plus a lot of NOS parts as extras for the Eldo's.......................There is probably over $15K invested not counting the NOS stuff, I never kept track... it gets crazy you know..........make a resonable offer (What ever that means in todays world) bring your Tractor Truck and you'll own the parts and a semi-trailer..................or we can piece meal it out.......No Eldo parts to speak of...........Couple Header bows for 64 Convertible tops, they fit all GM cars big body that year 64..............................I'm a hobbyist not a dealer and do not want to become one,,sooooooooooooooooo what do you say, the total lot or the special part you may need........................"The Ole 64 Eldo Guy ", peter

Mike Welch

Mike Welch
The Original 63 & 64 Cadillac Community
Serving 63 & 64 Enthusiasts SINCE 2000
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Cadillac_6364_club/

BJM

I saw a 64 convertible on Craigs List for $750 obo close to me but it honestly stated it was missing the seats. (maybe more of the interior)   Do you have seats? other interior items?

Jason Edge

Jason Edge
Lifetime Member
Exec Vice President
1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Director - https://6364cadillac.ning.com
Carolina Region Webmaster - https://cr-clc.ning.com
CLC MRC Benefactor
email - jasonedge64@outlook.com
1964 Coupe DeVille - Sierra Gold - http://bit.ly/1WnOQRX
2002 Escalade EXT - Black
2013 Escalade EXT Premium Edition - Xenon Blue
2022 XT5 Luxury Premium - Dark Moon Blue Metallic

Peter H. Luft CLC#19778

Hey Jason..............Thanks, have sold some items already..............no convertible seat or seats, do have the console for bucket seats..................again thanks Jason, peter

Peter H.Luft

Fred........Thank for your response to the ad.............Yes.........I do have a 64 Convertible Header Bow with Latches.............It will fit both Models Cadillac Convertibles plus  (I think) the rest of the GM line big body convertibles..........NO RUST, Lime Green in color however you can change that, the Latches are very nice................................Fred did not get an area code in your message Please try again, Thank You and Happy Holidays to You and Yours, peter

I purchased the Header out of AZ.

Peter H. Luft

Fred................Sorry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yes I have four sets of Front Bumper Ends and One Rear Bumper complete assembly plus Rear Bumper ends and a couple  Rear NOS ends..Thanks peter

P.S. Four Front Center Sections that have been rechromed, just in case you are interested.

Henny

Hi Peter,

Any wheels left for the '64 and if so, in what condition are these and what are you asking for them?

Thanks,
Henny

Peter H.L uft

Quote from: Henny on December 12, 2008, 01:13:24 PM
Hi Peter,

Any wheels left for the '64 and if so, in what condition are these and what are you asking for them?

Thanks,
Henny

Henny.....................sent an email, do have 5 sets of 5, plus hub caps if needed.....Thanks, peter

Peter H. Luft CLC#19778

Phil W. "Texas" ,Thanks for the ckeck, Will have your parts out late next week.............Again Thanks, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Happy Hoildays to You and Yours................................Need anything else just contact, peter

Bob S

Hi Peter,
Do you have the PCV pipe that goes under the intake manifold?
Thanks
Bob

justinmcdonald

Quote from: Peter H. Luft CLC#19778 on December 04, 2008, 01:27:36 PM
Cleaning out parts inventory that I stored up for six 64 Eldorado's....over ten years.........Motors = lowest mileage 22k highest 89k....Transmissions, Rear axle assemblies, plus miles of wiring switches, windows, doors, hoods, front end clips, wheels, hubcaps, radios, all the STUFF when we dismantled six 64 cars plus a lot of NOS parts as extras for the Eldo's.......................There is probably over $15K invested not counting the NOS stuff, I never kept track... it gets crazy you know..........make a resonable offer (What ever that means in todays world) bring your Tractor Truck and you'll own the parts and a semi-trailer..................or we can piece meal it out.......No Eldo parts to speak of...........Couple Header bows for 64 Convertible tops, they fit all GM cars big body that year 64..............................I'm a hobbyist not a dealer and do not want to become one,,sooooooooooooooooo what do you say, the total lot or the special part you may need........................"The Ole 64 Eldo Guy ", peter

What city and state are you in?

Peter H. Luft

Quote from: justinmcdonald on December 22, 2008, 02:31:01 AM
What city and state are you in?
COLUMBUS, OHIO............Home of the Ohio State University Buckeyes..................GO BUCKS.

Peter H. Luft

Quote from: Peter H. Luft CLC#19778 on December 13, 2008, 01:15:29 PM
Phil W. "Texas" ,Thanks for the ckeck, Will have your parts out late next week.............Again Thanks, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Happy Hoildays to You and Yours................................Need anything else just contact, peter

Phil..............Your manifolds are on their way...USPO..........Thank you, peter

Ted Mandalakis

Peter, I'm looking to see if you have any of the following for my 64 deville:
Upper grill
Window rail assembly - the rails the door windows rest in.  It is a channel with side rails that connect to a parallel rail.  I need both sides.
deville side trim - the 6 pcs that run the klenth of the car
Chrome headlight double bezels
If you still have the cars, I'm also looking for the seamed piece of metal inside the fins at the corners of the trunk lid.  It is shaped like a pork chop.  It would need to be cut of the car. 

Thanks for your help.

Ted

aggieranch

Howdy Peter,  I'm looking for a RH exhaust manifold.  Let me know what you come across.  Thanks.  Spencer  830 238 3600

Peter H. Luft

Quote from: Ted Mandalakis on January 02, 2009, 06:05:28 PM
Peter, I'm looking to see if you have any of the following for my 64 deville:
Upper grill
Window rail assembly - the rails the door windows rest in.  It is a channel with side rails that connect to a parallel rail.  I need both sides.
deville side trim - the 6 pcs that run the klenth of the car
Chrome headlight double bezels
If you still have the cars, I'm also looking for the seamed piece of metal inside the fins at the corners of the trunk lid.  It is shaped like a pork chop.  It would need to be cut of the car. 

Thanks for your help.

Ted
Ted.Have nice headlight bezels....half a dozen pairs or so..........Thanks peter

Peter H. Luft

Quote from: Peter H. Luft on January 02, 2009, 09:58:44 PM
Ted.Have nice headlight bezels....half a dozen pairs or so..........Thanks peter
Ted..............Also about six upper grille sections.....peter

1lowlac

i am looking for doors fenders and trunk lid for a 64 4dr cadi any help would be great thanks

Frank Puma

I am in the process of parting out a 1964 6 window sedan. I can send pictures of what I have. You can email direct for the pictures. The doors have rust and the hood and trunk lid have rot, so you probably couldn't use them. The fenders have also been worked on. If I can help let me know. Thanx Frank