News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cadillac Historic items for sale

Started by JerRita, September 30, 2009, 01:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerRita

I recieved this email to our region just passing it on JeRita
HI,

Grandfather left a nice collection of CADILLAC & OLDSMOBILE memorabilia.  He was a big car dealer in NASHUA, NH - has items dating back to the 1950's.  I would like to sell it all.  What I'm doing is putting pictures on my site -  railriders.net  - into the - race car link - go find the Cadillac link and look inside, this is only a part of what I have.  I will be posting more pictures shortly, start with these.  As you will see it covers all kinds of paper goods, sales brochures, many manuals, how to operate in sound and VCR tapes, several VCR's, sales records, model cars, awards, Christmas ornaments, light, all kinds of things from the company, letters from costumers, etc. IF a person wanted to know about the business this is everything they would need to know, or setting up a library or museum.     If you are interested in these items let me know and I'll put you on a list to send as I open more boxes.   

Thanks,
Ron Forster
100 Memorial St.
Franklin, NH 03235
railrider@metrocast.net
603-723-8290
=
Jerry and Rita Trapani #15725 Caddymaniacs

Jeffrey Burland

Jeff Burland, Just one guy with too many 54-76 restorables and parts to list
https://www.facebook.com/WillingtonCadillac/

JerRita

This was just sent to me also JeRita

Thank you for the interest in this vintage CADILLAC collection.  Please go to our site  railriders.net - go to the link on RACE CARS  - then down to IT'S A CADILLAC SALESMAN, go into all the pages especially page 4 and read how we are going to sell this fine collection. 
Jerry and Rita Trapani #15725 Caddymaniacs