News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Wanted : Quarter Panels for Cadillac 1955 Coupe de Ville

Started by Cadillac1955, October 24, 2009, 07:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadillac1955

Im looking for quarter panels for my Cadillac 55 Coupe de Ville...
Andrè Aga

Cadillac Coupe de Ville 1955
Cadillac Coupe de Ville 1964 "The Apollo"
Cadillac Conv. 1965

Otto Skorzeny

Hi Andre'

There are a lot of individuals and companies on the big list of mine that sell salvaged parts. Ed Cholakian will certainly have them but they'll be very expensive.

Contact John Morris, if he doesn't have any, he can be on the lookout for you.

A year or two ago, Arizona Vintage Parts had some 55s in the field. Also contact Bill Bradley. He has about 350 Cadillacs that he's parting out.

Just work your way down the list. I've updated it recently with at least one salvager being added.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

Cadillac1955

Quote from: Otto Skorzeny on October 24, 2009, 11:00:06 AM
Hi Andre'

There are a lot of individuals and companies on the big list of mine that sell salvaged parts. Ed Cholakian will certainly have them but they'll be very expensive.

Contact John Morris, if he doesn't have any, he can be on the lookout for you.

A year or two ago, Arizona Vintage Parts had some 55s in the field. Also contact Bill Bradley. He has about 350 Cadillacs that he's parting out.

Just work your way down the list. I've updated it recently with at least one salvager being added.

Hello Otto,

I wonder if anyone have reproduction quarter panels in stock?
Andrè Aga

Cadillac Conv. 1965

Otto Skorzeny

I seriously doubt it. You can buy every body panel brand new for a '57 Chevy but not for a '55 Cadillac.
fward

Cadillac1955

Quote from: Otto Skorzeny on October 24, 2009, 11:12:02 AM
I seriously doubt it. You can buy every body panel brand new for a '57 Chevy but not for a '55 Cadillac.

Okay Otto,

An x employee of Boyd Coddington will weld my Cadillac. He has also worked with Chip Fooze ... He is clever and he now lives in Norway. Talked with him last week.
Andrè Aga

Cadillac Conv. 1965

Otto Skorzeny

That sounds pretty good. It would cost a decent chunk of cash to ship usable parts to Norway and they would probably require body work anyway so you might end up cheaper having a pro fabricate new ones for you.
fward