News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1997 Shop Manual

Started by rghobden, September 30, 2013, 11:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rghobden

Two volume set of Shop or Service Manuals for the 1997 DeVille, Eldorado, and Seville.   Volume 1 "Includes All Except the engine, transmission/transaxle, and Electrical Diagnosis". Volume 2 "Includes Engine, Transmission/Transaxle, and Electrical Diagnosis".  (Yes, that's what it says on the covers).  These are soft covered, 8 1/2 X 11, 3 1/2 inches combined thickness.  They are used and have dirt smudges here and there, no torn or missing pages, and both covers have creases.  The last few pages of Volume 2 have what looks like coffee stains around the edges but nothing serious.  I do not find any pencil markings anywhere; pages are nice and clean except for the stains mentioned above.

I will include a copy of the Student's Workbook on "Cadillac Electronics Diagnosis".  Copywrite 1996.  It comes in a 3-ring binder and covers all the electrical components of the vehicle.  It gives an overview of 54 vehicle systems, how to diagnose a problem, and twelve case studies.  The answers to the questions asked in the case studies is included.  The writer stresses the importance of being a being a top notch Cadillac technician.  I wish I had the Teacher's Manual to go with it, but this might be helpful in solving some of your electrical problems with your Cadillac.  Excellent condition, as if it were never used.

Total cost; $45.00 for all three books and I'll pay shipping.  I no longer have my '97 DeVille and want to pass these on to someone who can use them.  They sure aren't doing me any good sitting on my shelf. 

Russ Hobden, CLC #1235.
Russ Hobden, CLC #1235