News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

'63 bucket seats and console

Started by kevinanderson, August 20, 2016, 03:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinanderson

I don't know the protocol for posting this, but.... I was gathering a few pieces for my '58 Impala. Sitting in front of this car is a '63 CDV. Black with a red leather interior. Upon opening the door, I noticed it had a console, but no bucket seats. The rear seat was in the car and the passenger door console had a 2 way power seat toggle. I asked about the bucket seats and was told the were in storage. I didn't look too much further, but asked if the interior was for sale. And they are. I have no affiliation other than customer. Their number is 712-786-2189. His name is Stan/Country Classics. About an hour north of Sioux City, Iowa. Very nice guy to deal with. I did notice a '69 vert, 67 or 68 Brougham and 63 or 64 Sixty Special. Lots of stuff. He even has a '58 Buick Limited Coupe settiing there
Kevin

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Kevin,
Is that 63 restorable? What a GREAT combination.
I'm sending you a PM on another subject.
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

kevinanderson

I would say yes. It was so hot, I didn't mess around alot. It didn't strike me as a rusted out hulk. Didn't check out under the hood for data plate. I did notice the rear back rest was laying face down on botton cushion and I was amazed at its condition. The CDV reminded me of a girlfriend's car in high school. Her's was a  red leather bench car. But it had a Kar Bar under the dash. I think I answered your pm.
Kevin

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Kevin,
I didn't get an email. Did you send it directly to me or go thru the board?
bobscads@comcast.net
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

BJM

I can attest that Country Classics located in Remsen Iowa is a good project car dealer. Prices are a little high but aren't all prices offered by dealers.  The guys that run this place are super nice, basically farmers that started collecting neighbor's cars years ago and as we know the rest of the story.

I am going to Sioux Falls SD in a few weeks and can easily stop by there and take high quality photos.  Of any cars they may have.  It is out in the country and I stopped there once to look at a 37 Airflow.

Unlike some aloof or unfriendly dealers, they are truly nice folks and allow you to walk around and look at the cars.