News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Master Parts Book 1937 LaSalle

Started by carlhungness, March 27, 2019, 02:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlhungness

I am looking for a Master Parts Book for a 1937 LaSalle and don't know if a re-print is available or cost of an original.

35-709

1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

carlhungness

Hi: Thanks so much, Jeff Hansen just sent me the same info and my reply to he and the club forum was, a simple sentence negates any legal responsibility by the club to provide links to such providers, suppliers and it would make it a more user-friendly club if we did list known suppliers.
   I've already been down this road with the Vincent (motorcycle) owner's club and they too jumped to conclusions and have now seen the light. Simply listing places that supply product does not put the club in legal trouble, even if the supplier is a charlatan.
Fact is, long before  Terry Ehrich of Hemmings Motor News stole my idea  word for word I put out the Auto Enthusiast Directory which listed such places.
  I'll buy the books for sure.

DaveZ

Hi Carl,
    The master books are invaluable. There are two, one for chassis engine etc and one for body. Hope things are going well.

Dave
Regards,
David Zitzmann
1932 345B

carlhungness

I'll order both next week. Soon as I straighten out my hood center strip problems which I think I nearly have solved I can re-mount the whole front end and then get down to the mechanicals. Progress should be good in the next few months.