News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

CLC Website Access To The Members Area

Started by PHIL WHYTE CLC 14192, September 18, 2023, 02:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHIL WHYTE CLC 14192

I've tried 3 times to access the members area. I've re set my password 3 times, still to no avail. I know a new company has taken over running the site, but this is ridiculous. Is it just me or have others had problems like this?

The Tassie Devil(le)

G'day Phil,

Here is a cut and paste from what I received via email on the 22 August, which I believe ever Member received.

If you are having problems signing in, you can reset your password on the membership system only. This way, your password can be synchronized to both systems. This synchronization is one-way, so any password changes at the website will NOT update the membership system credentials.

If this is confusing for you and you are having problems signing on to either system, feel free to contact the CLC Office as listed below.

On behalf of the CLC Website Transition Team

Mark Wheeler – Membership Support (password issues, renewals, etc.)
clcoffice@cadillaclasalleclub.org
Phone: 763-420-7829 Monday thru Friday, 9am - 5pm Central Time

Stefan Bartelski – Webmaster (website content, issues displaying the website)
webmaster@cadillaclasalleclub.org
Phone: 470-253-4725 Monday thru Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern Time

If you do not hear back in 72 hours from emails to either of the above, please send a follow-up email to the Emergency Inbox at CLC@bartelski.com

Hope this helps.

Bruce. >:D

PS.   I just tried to go into the site, and I am having trouble myself.
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV