News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Take A Look

Started by DKelly, January 09, 2024, 11:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKelly

Hi All;
It has been years since I took the dash apart on my 39 series 61 touring sedan. I have taken hundreds a upon hundreds of pictures of the process of this restoration. After spending two days lookng for these I must have missed taking a picture of them. I bought a new wire harness (dash, engine, headlight harness) from Rhode Island wiring Service, high quality very pleased with it. The schematic dose not address these. The wiring on this car was a cobjob at the least. I.m not sure if the previous owner added these (I don't think so. Or they have been eliminated with the new harness. I someone could tell me what these blocks were used for would be a big help.
Thanks
DK

DKelly

Found it. They go through the bottom of the headlight mount.
Thanks for looking
DK