News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1976 Coupe deVille $9,900 51,000 miles Not Mine

Started by Bryan J Moran, April 10, 2024, 04:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan J Moran

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/459595586394838/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A7f6acd98-b94c-4953-991c-a87a9200b4b7

1976 Cadillac DeVille · Coupe · Driven 51,000 miles

This car is clean and runs good.
There is no mechanical problem it has a sunroof heat and AC 51,000 original miles I have all the paperwork and the original window tag if interested just reach out to me. It does have hydraulics but I removed them because I just wanted to drive the car regularly. OBO Price Can Be Negotiated 

Posting Notes:  Too bad about the aftermarket sunroof, adds nothing.  Is neat to see the documents with it.  Nice color in my opinion.  Does anyone else see issues? 
CLC 35000 in number only

billyoung

Interesting letter from Cadillac to new car owner I had not seen. Looks like the owner was a GM Employee ?
Age 69, Living in Gods waiting room ( Florida ) Owned over 40 Old Cadillac's from 1955's to 1990 Brougham's. Currently own a 1968 Cadillac DeVille Convertible and a 1992 Cadillac 5.7 Brougham.

James Landi

"Interesting letter from Cadillac to new car owner I had not seen. Looks like the owner was a GM Employee ?

I agree Bill... major emphasis, the car's price and "pick it up and pay for it" asap.  interesting minor point, the alternate spelling of "employee" in the letter is "employe"--- apparently not out of common use back in '76.

And Bryan's comment about the aftermarket sunroof, and what was apparently an unfortunate circumstance of recent ownership-- the "hydraulics" ---that doesn't bode well for the car's condition, especially regarding use and abuse.