News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1960 Cadillac accessory codes

Started by Richard Sills - CLC #936, March 07, 2007, 08:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Sills - CLC #936

A friend has asked me to de-code the accessories on a body tag of a 1960 Cadillac convertible, but I dont have my data book handy.  The accessory codes are E, H, K, Y, N and S.  The interior color is 25 and the top color is 1.  (The body color is 48, which I know is Persian Sand.)

If anyone has a data book handy and can assist, I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

Richard

Terry Wenger #1800

Richard:

E- E-Z eye Glass
H-Heater
K Air Conditioner
Y-6 way seat
N-Power Vents
S-Remote trunk lock
25- Saddle Interior(leather)
Top 1 - Ivory

Terry Wenger

Richard Sills - CLC #936

Xris Laggan

Terry would you mind looking again for trim code 37 for 1960,another fella (not me), is asking so as he can order a new hood lining.Can I buy a data book new on ebay?

Terry Wenger CLC #1800

Trim code # 37 for 1960 is Green Caspian Cloth and geen leatherette. Purchase the book, Cadillacs of the Sixties by Roy Schneider as advrtised in the latest Self-Starter. It has all that information in it.

Terry

Xris Laggan

Thankyou very much Terry ,will pass info on,and will definitely buy Roys book.
    Xris