News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1939 LaSalle Opera Coupe FOR SALE

Started by Aeroman (Juan Ramirez), November 04, 2011, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeroman (Juan Ramirez)

I am selling a 1939 Cadillac LaSalle Opera Coupe.  Info as follows:

- rare tail dragger
- numbers car: frame and engine match
- 6 volt system, two Optima Batteries connected in parallel
- 322cui flat head V8 engine, 3 on the tree, all original drive train
- engine fires up however it needs work.
- car needs FULL resto
- 99% complete, missing rear quarter window trim and running board trim
- wide whites
- new brakes and master brake cylinder (need to bleed brakes however)
- smooth ride, all stock
- Clean CA Title, Registered, and Insured
- asking 6k obo
- located near Temecula, CA
- SERIOUS inquires only, no tire kickers

A video when I got it running back in 2009:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_uMXX5x8ss

JRamirez
1939 LaSalle Opera Coupe

C.R. Patton II

Hello Juan

You have a fantastic automobile! I'm sorry that you have to sell. To avoid the buzzards and vultures place your car on Ebay with a reserve. This will provide you with global exposure and maximum value for your car. List and desribe all of the assests with manufacturer details.

In the future when the time is right for you I look forward to discussing your next LaSalle.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Aeroman (Juan Ramirez)

Quote from: C.R. Patton II on November 05, 2011, 09:20:07 PM
Hello Juan

You have a fantastic automobile! I'm sorry that you have to sell. To avoid the buzzards and vultures place your car on Ebay with a reserve. This will provide you with global exposure and maximum value for your car. List and desribe all of the assests with manufacturer details.

In the future when the time is right for you I look forward to discussing your next LaSalle.
Thank you!  Yes, I am having issues with the HOA and plus, I have another project I need to finish.  I would love for someone to enjoy this coupe and restore it to its original glory :)

Take care!

Juan
1939 LaSalle Opera Coupe

sjocad

Hi Juan.
This is svein sjoblom,CLC # 12214 from Norway.
Let me know the price.I am often in Stanton CA,and will pop up soon.

If you wanne mail me,?? sveinthecadman@hotmail.com
I am after a 1937-39 cad/Lasalle coupe.
Thanks,,
svein sjoblom,CLC # 12214.

1937 Lasalle opera coupe series 50.

Aeroman (Juan Ramirez)

Hi, I am asking $6,000 or best offer.  Thanks.
1939 LaSalle Opera Coupe

Aeroman (Juan Ramirez)

1939 LaSalle Opera Coupe

Spinner

Hi on your coupe you sold I would like to know where on the frame you got the serial no? I have a 1939 coupe and cant find vin. no. thanks Terry Spooner

Bobby B

Quote from: Spinner on September 13, 2019, 05:41:02 PM
Hi on your coupe you sold I would like to know where on the frame you got the serial no? I have a 1939 coupe and cant find vin. no. thanks Terry Spooner

Terry,
Hi. Do you actually think that someone's going to respond to an 8 year old post? You should have posted a new topic instead if you wanted a quick response. Anyway, here's your info that Fred Zwicker answered many moons ago. Hope this Helps! Good Luck.....
                                                                                                            Bobby

http://forums.cadillaclasalleclub.org/index.php?topic=98312.0
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

chrisntam

Bob,  this is what happens when we suggest the use of the search button.

;)   ;)

I hope he gets the needed help, I'll bet he does!!

8)
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

holydagmars

Whoa, fellas, maybe we should go easy on an apparent newbie (judging by his total of 2 posts) for replying to an ancient post.  Many are the times that I, for one, have gotten myself spun up about a post that I initially failed to spot as long in the tooth.

Now, if we must pick nits out of this thread, how about the description of the batteries as connected in parallel, when in fact they are clearly connected in series?

Bobby B

Quote from: holydagmars on September 13, 2019, 09:20:18 PM
Whoa, fellas, maybe we should go easy on an apparent newbie (judging by his total of 2 posts) for replying to an ancient post.

How was I not easy?  I addressed his post with a salutation, I educated him on the topic of using the correct method to obtain answers, AND I pointed him in the right direction so he can sleep tonight. I think you're being a little hard on me (and maybe Chris) here. If you check out my posts, about 75% of them are offering help and/or answers to questions that people have, maybe even interjecting a little humor to keep it light. Maybe I should stop wasting what little free time I have.......
                                                                                                                    Respectfully Submitted, (Thank You Christopher)
                                                                                                                                Bobby
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

Big Fins

I always liked to add a little humor too, but there is always someone that reads it wrong, takes it wrong, or got up on the wrong side of the bed in the morning and comes out swinging. So, now I make the reply as short as possible.
Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue

Past and much missed:
1977 Brougham de Elegance
1976 Eldorado Convertible
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1970 de Ville Convertible
1969 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille

chrisntam

My post was purely humor, thus the winks!

I like to stir the pot when the opportunity arises.

;)
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

Tom Boehm

What is a tail dragger? The OP uses that term in the first line of the description.

Big Fins

Rear end lower than the front, or it's bagged, springs cut, etc...
Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue

Past and much missed:
1977 Brougham de Elegance
1976 Eldorado Convertible
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1970 de Ville Convertible
1969 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille