News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

USA Parts Supply

Started by Clewisiii, December 03, 2023, 09:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clewisiii

I see there is a new name for the inventory of USA Parts Supply. Currently shown in the Commercial Parts for sale section on the forum.

USA Caddy Parts

I liked the variety in the USA Parts Supply Catalog. And I see they have the same Catalog from 2019 on their website. This was the only place I could find fender lower patch panels for my 61.

For a while the USA Parts Supply inventory was being sold under another name on Facebook. But they could never locate the parts I was asking about that were in the old catalog. I think they were just trying to sell stuff on hand during the bankruptcy.

If anyone reaches out to this new company before me, let me know your experience.

Screenshot_20231203-212029.jpg
"My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."  Charles Kettering

Caddy Wizard

I flipped through the entire 64 page catalog.  It looks like USA Parts is now mostly selling 70s and later Cad parts.  Almost nothing for 40s and 50s.  A little bit of stuff for 60s.  But mostly 70s and 80s...
Art Gardner

1955 S60 Fleetwood sedan (now under resto -- has been in paint shop since June 2022!)
1955 S62 Coupe (future show car? 2/3 done)
1958 Eldo Seville (2/3 done)

Jay Friedman

Quote from: Caddy Wizard on December 05, 2023, 11:34:59 AMI flipped through the entire 64 page catalog.  It looks like USA Parts is now mostly selling 70s and later Cad parts.  Almost nothing for 40s and 50s.  A little bit of stuff for 60s.  But mostly 70s and 80s...

I looked through about one-third of their catalog.  I partially disagree with Caddy Wizard since I noticed some parts for '49s and early '50s. Not lots of them, but some, so it's still worth a look for '40s and '50s owners.
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."

Bryan J Moran

I don't like abbreviated use of the name Cadillac. "Caddy" not for me.
CLC 35000

Clewisiii

Well I sent them an email yesterday asking about catalog parts with part numbers. But I have not heard back yet.
"My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."  Charles Kettering

Clewisiii

Well they never answered me. I don't know if that means they do not have the parts and are blowing me off as a waste of time to even write an email.

Or if they just don't have their stuff together yet.

2011DTS

Carl, give the them a break, I understand there is only one person working the business, answering messages, pulling parts, shipping parts, exc.... If you were there in 2017 for the GN Tour, you may remember that there were 100's of parts cars, those have all been crushed. The one employee is working from 100's of thousands of parts that are in the warehouse. There use to be at least a staff of 10-12 people. So if there is someing you need call and see if the one employee is able to pick up the phone... Members of our region have used this business for years but it is not staffed like it use to be under the new owner. But give them a chance.

MIKIMBIN1

They don't print Catalog any more is just online. You can download the Catalog
https://www.usapartssupply.com/cadillac.php
I brought some parts and they don't have in stock.
Vic Fdez
Vic@59Caddy.me