News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

BatteryBrain

Started by Chip (CLC 21875), April 04, 2006, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chip (CLC 21875)

Anyone out there who has tried the BatteryBrain?  The company, http://www.batterybrain.com, TARGET=_blank>www.BatteryBrain.com, has the units available for 6V Positive Ground and the BatteryBrain III  has a remote-control cutoff switch.  Seemingly, just what I need for my cars.

Do they live up to their promises?  Can anyone tell me about their experiences, please?

denise 20352

It took me quite a while to figure out what it was, and Im still not sure...a battery quick disconnect with a remote control?

Chip (CLC 21875)

Apparently, it safeguards the battery from draining by the clock (or whatever else drains batteries) if the voltage falls below a certain level.  The far more useful feature for me seems the remote-control disconnect -- push one button on a keyfob and the battery disconnects; push it again, and it re-connects.  It sounds perfect for my older cars, which theoretically could catch on fire at any time if one does not disconnect the battery.

Before I commit to buying this thing, I would love to know whether it actually works as promised.  If it does work, I will definitely put one in every one of my cars.

JOHN SWAN

SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY AND PUT A KNIFE SWITH IN LINE WITH GROUND CABLE