News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Changes to the forums

Started by Jason Edge, February 14, 2024, 07:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Edge

Nothing has changed regarding the transition to a Members Only "Public Restricted" CLC Forum on May 1.
Here is the notice all CLC members should have received on February 5, 2024:

Special Notice Regarding the CLC Discussion Forums
CLC Website Forum Changes to "Members Only" Effective May 1, 2024

The CLC (Cadillac & LaSalle Club) forums at forums.cadillaclasalleclub.org will transition to a Public Restricted Forum on May 1, 2024.  This means anyone can publicly view the website forums; however, you will need to be a CLC member to post to the forums.  The CLC Board of Directors approved this change at our 2024 Winter Board Meeting on January 27, 2024 and we wanted to give advance notice of this upcoming change to our CLC Members and Forum Website members.

If you are a CLC Member nothing will change.
You will remain a CLC Forum Website member, if you had previously joined the forum website. Please make sure your member number is in your profile on the Forum Website.

If you are not a CLC member you will be removed from the CLC Forum Website on May 1, 2024. This gives everyone that is not already a member over two months to join the Cadillac & LaSalle Club and retain your ability to post on the forums. As an added benefit, new members who join the club during this period of time, will be given a free $30 admission ticket to a Mecum Auction this year.

Many Benefits of Membership!

Keep in mind there are many other benefits of CLC membership in addition to participating on our forum website.  Some of these include receiving the monthly award-winning Self-Starter magazine, joining one of our many Regions across the USA & International Affiliates around the globe, or one of several model year or body style specific Chapters. Being a member allows you to participate in our Grand Nationals and National Driving Tours held in different locations across the USA. 

For these and many other benefits of membership go to www.benefits.cadillaclasalleclub.org then join at www.join.cadillaclasalleclub.org  for as low as $25 annually.

Cadillac &LaSalle Club Board of Directors
CLC President

Ronnie Hux

Jason Edge
Lifetime Member
Exec Vice President
1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Director - https://6364cadillac.ning.com
Carolina Region Webmaster - https://cr-clc.ning.com
CLC MRC Benefactor
email - jasonedge64@outlook.com
1964 Coupe DeVille - Sierra Gold - http://bit.ly/1WnOQRX
2002 Escalade EXT - Black
2013 Escalade EXT Premium Edition - Xenon Blue
2022 XT5 Luxury Premium - Dark Moon Blue Metallic

Dave Ventresca

Jason, before the changes were made to the forum, it was very easy to post pictures. how does one do it now? I don't see an attach box any more. and the only attach is for a URL. but I want to attach from my desktop. thanks Dave

Clewisiii

The click or drag ribbon is your attach line. Just select it and it will pop up.

Screenshot_20240303-144859.jpg
"My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."  Charles Kettering