News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1928 Cadillac Trim Code Data Sheet

Started by Ken Andersen #21420, February 07, 2005, 10:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Andersen #21420

Does anyone out there in Caddy land, have a copy of the trim and upholstery data sheets for a 1928 Cadillac with Fisher body.
I have the master chassis and body parts list, but it does not go back beyond 1932-35.

Ken Andersen #21420

Yann Saunders, CLC #12588

Same here.  I have nothing earlier than 1933.  Sorry.
Are you restoring?  Is there no material left to guide you ?

Ken Andersen #21420

Hi Yann, Yes I am restoring. Must send you some photos soon as I have just rebuilt the timber framework. We now pull everything back down to prepare the 28 for sand blasting and undercoating.
I have a very small piece of carpet material, but nothing in relation to trim. The build sheet I have has the trim code, (barely readable)but as I dont have anything to refer to, it is a mystery.

John Tozer #7946

Ken,

I have an original GM Export Co series 341 Chassis Master Parts list if you would like a copy. It doesnt cover trim of course.

Regards,

JOHN TOZER

Ken Andersen #21420

John,
That would be handy to add to my list of literature. Contact me on email and let me know the details, (cost etc).
Thanks.