News:

Please note that the Forums will be in Maintenance Mode, i.e. not accessible, this coming Wednesday, May 15th, This is to make backups and carry out the changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members. The start of the transition is planned for around 9 a.m. EDT, and is expected to last between four and eight hours.

Main Menu

Need help to ID horn button

Started by parky, May 02, 2007, 09:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

parky

I have a mint horn button that is either NOS or darn close to it.  I've tried to ID it using the database pics, but can't narrow it down to one specific year.  Is there a horn button expert that could look at my pics and help ID it?
It was sold to me as a '55, but it turned out not to be.
I have sold my '55 CDV and am trying to sell leftover parts.
I am not savvy enough to post a link to a gallery as I have seen some do here.  I could email these to any willing experts.
thanks.
R. Parkinson, former CLC 12511

veesixteen

Send me an image;  I'll try to help.

Quote from: parky on May 02, 2007, 09:24:24 AM
I have a mint horn button that is either NOS or darn close to it.  I've tried to ID it using the database pics, but can't narrow it down to one specific year.  Is there a horn button expert that could look at my pics and help ID it?
It was sold to me as a '55, but it turned out not to be.
I have sold my '55 CDV and am trying to sell leftover parts.
I am not savvy enough to post a link to a gallery as I have seen some do here.  I could email these to any willing experts.
thanks.
R. Parkinson, former CLC 12511
Yann Saunders, CLC #12588
Compiler and former keeper of "The Cadillac Database"
aka "MrCadillac", aka "Veesixteen"