News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Any Refurbishers for Neutral Safety Switches?

Started by Steve Cole #22466, January 06, 2008, 02:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Cole #22466

I recently was able to pick up a NOS Neutral Safety Switch for my '61 SDV which now leaves me with the original and a second used one I had also picked up. I know there is no aftermarket source for these items so I'm wondering if anyone knows of business (here in the US) that can restore the old ones I have?

Thanks!

Steve

Jack Miller

Quote from: Steve Cole #22466 on January 06, 2008, 02:09:18 PM
I recently was able to pick up a NOS Neutral Safety Switch for my '61 SDV which now leaves me with the original and a second used one I had also picked up. I know there is no aftermarket source for these items so I'm wondering if anyone knows of business (here in the US) that can restore the old ones I have?

Thanks!

Steve

Hi Steve,

I bought 2 backups for my 61 Caddy on Ebay. They were in real clean shape each were in the 50-75.00 ballpark

Jack
Jack M.